This is a business-networking platform for artists, entertainment industry and professionals. We choose quality over quantity! Business agreements or bonds made through our network are commission free. Our members are not indebted or required legally to share any fee with Hollywood Connections Center / MyHollywoodPage.com.
GUIDE TO JOIN, CREATE & PUBLISH PAGE:
1) View front-page or talent directory page to find your category group and main category arrangement.
For example: Category Group: a) – ACTORS | MODELS | DANCERS Main Category: Actors
2) Are you a new member or an existing member?
New Members: Click on “Join” button on top menu to create your account, then click “Next” >> You will be redirected to select a category page.
Existing Members: Click on “Publish Page” button on top menu. You will be redirected to select a category page.
3) Select your category group & Click>>
a) – ACTORS | MODELS | DANCERS
b) – MUSIC | VOCAL | SOUND
c) – FILM | TV | VIDEO | PHOTO
d) – MAKEUP | BEAUTY
e) – FASHION | STYLING
f) – ARTIST 411 ☏
g) – WRITING
h) – PAINTING | DRAWING
i) – HANDMADE ARTISTS
4) Main categories drop down will appear.
5) Now select your main category & Click Go>>
6) Fill in each field on the submission form. Required fields are denoted by a *. You’ll have the option of adding photos at this time, wait till images have completely uploaded & select a package. Click Continue>>
8) Apply your coupon code if you have one and submit payment through our secure payment service & Click Submit>>
9) You can pay by credit or debit card or by your PayPal account.
10) Your page will be available in real time or after was approved by our team.
▸ Once your page is approved, we suggest you check the dashboard to ensure it has been displayed to your liking. You can now edit if necessary.
Share your page to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media site. Sharing your Hollywood Connections Center / MyHollywoodPage.com page gives a sense of what projects you are working on and tells people more about who you are, both of which are important to increase interest in your talents and experience.