✪ Welcome to my Hollywood page!
- City: Dallas
- State / Province: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 75226
- Gender: Male
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Age Range: 41-50
- Height Range: 5’9” / 175cm
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Fit
- Artist Contract: Non-Union
- Language: English
- Company Name: http://www.AriRoss.com
- Contact Person: Ari Ross
- Work Phone: 2146601442
- Address: 3221 Commerce St. #205 Dallas, TX 75226
- Agency: Kim Dawson Agency
- Website: http://Www.ariross.com
About | Description:
Born in LA, may not be a “Baywatch babe” but not bad looking for my age. My favorite things to work on our comedy driven projects as well as man on the street interviews and generally somewhat improvised content.
My main source of income these days has been voiceover – I’m the voice of Who Wants to be a Millionaire? as well as a voice for the National Corvette Museum and the Corvette Assembly Plant Tour.
On-camera is my 1st love and would love the opportunity to jump in to your next project!Www.ariross.com
- I started out my on-camera career back as early as the late 1980s. I had a featured role in the movie Tango and Cash with Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russell.
- I also was featured in a Time Warner cable commercial (in the late-90s).
- I also had a principal role in the movie California Convertible, did numerous appearances (on camera) for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno from about 1997 through 2000. Then 2000 through 2007 I did regular voiceover projects for Jay.
Credits | Roles
- Tonight Show with Jay Leno: multiple roles and days
- Time warner Cable promo – old-time movie director
- FX Promo – nerdy guy working out in gym talking about how great FX is
- California Convertible (bar patron) - Circa 1998
- Tango and Cash – 1989
- Regular Vlog for YouTube – Dallas Texas 2017
- And a lot of other stuff in between!
Education & Training
- NUMEROUS classes over the years for both commercial and on camera principle TV and film.
- The Groundlings improvisation group.
Skills | Talents
- Improvisation, man on the street, comedic timing, multiple character voices and impressions and just a damn good actor :-)
- I can also ride motorcycles, bicycles, jog of good distance & ride a first-generation Segway (I also own one of those units which I can offer along with myself).